The League committee has despatched its suggestions to the AIFF Executive Committee…
The 2019-20 season of I-League is about to be deemed to be concluded, with Mohun Bagan being declared as champions.
The All India Football Federation’s (AIFF) League Committee, following a gathering on Saturday, has despatched its suggestions to the Executive Committee.
The assembly, which was chaired by AIFF Senior Vice President Subrata Dutta, got here up with the next suggestions relating to the Indian soccer situation amid the Coronavirus Pandemic.
1. The 2019-20 season to be deemed concluded.
2. Mohun Bagan to be declared champions as they had been table-toppers when the league was suspended and had an insurmountable lead.
3. The remaining prize cash to be equally divided among the many remaining 10 golf equipment.
4. There shall be no relegation from I-League for the 2019-20 season.
5. Regarding the second division, the Committee will look ahead to approval over regulatory issues from the AIFF Executive Committee and the Asian Football Confederation (AFC)to perceive the feasibility of organising a match of shorter length subsequent season for qualification to the I-League 2020-21.
6. All youth leagues additionally to be concluded.
7. A deadline extension for the submission of paperwork for AIFF Academy Accreditation.