This is our very first Ulefone review which’s why we are beginning with the firm’s finest sampling yet – the tough Armor7 It’s among one of the most long lasting phones in the world with shock, water, and also dirt resistance. But it likewise supplies an appealing specifications sheet with a huge display and also battery, a three-way- video camera on the back, and also a qualified MediaTek chip.
The Ulefone Armor 7 is a rock- strong smart device with a thick steel structure on its longer sides and also beefy rubber coverings on the much shorter ones. Those are crucial for its shock endurance, which when it comes to the Armor 7, is ranked at 1.2 m decline on level concrete.
The Armor 7 is likewise the very first smart device we meet IP69 K ranking for dirt and also water resistance. This indicates it is dirt- limited and also water- immune for both 1.5 m deep dives and also high- temperature level high- stress jets.
Beneath the Armor 7’s … armored body … we discover mid- array Android- prepared specifications – a 6.3″ IPS LCD 1080 p display, Helio P90 chip with 8GB of RAM, and also a strange three-way video camera with large, zoom, and also evening snappers. The battery inside, nevertheless, is rather remarkable with 5,500 mAh capability and also it must last the phone for rather time.
Ulefone Armor 7 specifications
- Body: 165.9 x 81 x 13.6 mm, 290 g; enhanced steel structure with rubber top and also base, enhanced plastic back, shock- evidence approximately 1.2 m elevation, IP69 K for dirt and also pressurized water endurance, MIL- Sexually Transmitted Disease-810 G conformity. PTT switch.
- Display: 6.3″ IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 px resolution, 19.5:9 facet proportion, 409 ppi.
- Rear video camera: Primary: 48 MP, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.0″ sensing unit dimension, 0.8 µm pixel dimension, PDAF. Telephoto: 8MP, f/2.4. Night video camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF. 5- LED flash. Video: 2160 p @30 fps.
- Front video camera: 16 MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0 µm pixels. 1080 p/30 fps video clip recording.
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P90 (12 nm): Octa- core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex- A75 & & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex- A55), PowerVR GM9446 GPU.
- Memory: 8GB of RAM; 128 GB storage space; shared microSD port.
- Battery: 5,500 mAh; 15 W quickly billing.
- Connectivity: Dual- SIM; LTE- A, 4-Band service provider gathering, LTE Cat-12/ Cat-13; USB- C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/ n/ac; twin- band GENERAL PRACTITIONER; Bluetooth 5.0;
- Misc: Side- placed finger print visitor; solitary down- shooting audio speaker; NFC; FM radio.
The Ulefone Armor 7 leaves out a 3.5 mm jack yet offsets it with the addition of FM radio, NFC, heart- price sensing unit, baroceptor, coulombmeter, and also not of the very least significance – effectively huge and also expanding storage space.
Unboxing the Ulefone Armor 7
The Ulefone Armor 7 gets here in an extremely wonderful paper box – it’s published in commercial steel plate pattern with some yellow paint dashes. The box is of routine dimension, though it conceals greater than fulfills the eye.
For begins, inside you will certainly discover the Ulefone Armor 7 itself. Beyond that a 15 W battery charger and also a red USB- C cord wait for. But there is even more!
Ulefone ships the Armor 7 packed with a USB- C- to- 3.5 mm adapter, microUSB- to- USB- C port, USB OTG cord, there is also a wrist sling prepared to be connected to the Armor 7’s hook. And there is a lot more!
The Armor 7 display is ranked at 7H of firmness on the Mohs Scale, yet Ulefone packages the phone with a toughened up glass display guard with firmness ranked at 9+! It’s no manufacturing facility- used, so it depends on you whether you will certainly utilize it as soon as possible, or later on when essential.
Finally, there is a SIM needle, which is much more like a mini crowbar as the SIM tray is out a mechanical launch. It has a sharp end though – we presume that’s for eliminating the SIM card from your old phone.
And that’s a cover- up on the Armor 7 unboxing, which was an experience we have not had for a long period of time.
Special many thanks to GearBest for supplying the review system.